Youth Tennis Lessons
When: August 3-14, Monday-Friday, 10:30-11:15am and 11:30am-12:15pm
Who: Members and non-members (members will have first priority) ages 6-14; 15 participants per class
Cost: $80 per child (same price for members and non-members this year)
Online sign-ups will begin Thursday, July 23 at 8:00am for members and, if there is still room, Friday, July 24 at 10:00am for non-members. Sign-up links below.
Safety protocols we will put in place:
- Participants will be dropped off and picked up at the court entrance on 31st.
- We will have one coach for every 5 students, with a maximum of 15 players and 3 coaches.
- Each coach will have their temperature taken when they arrive at the courts.
- Youth and coaches will wear masks at the beginning of the lesson until on the court and social distancing can happen and as they leave the courts after play.
- All youth and coaches will use hand sanitizer at the beginning of the lesson.
- Coaches will teach, model, and enforce social distancing throughout drills and play.
- No one except coaches and registered participants will be allowed on the courts during lessons.
- Any shared equipment will be sanitized between lesson classes.